Updates to the SA-MP 0.2.2 server are not required at this time.
Apart from security updates, the 0.2.2 R3 client also fixes some crashes/bugs from previous versions. The following updates have been made:
- Removed all SAC code. This fixes a security vulnerability mentioned earlier.
- Fixed problem with clipboard text not copying externally.
- Fixed time/fog/lighting flickering when the passing of time is disabled.
- Fixed some vehicle audio problems (silent cars/planes/boats/helis).
- Fixed texture lag/streaming popups when many models were loaded.
- Fixed some car mod shop crashes.
- Alternate siren for police vehicles is now synced.
- TextDraw code is completely rewritten. It now works in interiors and will disable with the scoreboard.
- Crashes caused by DestroyVehicle script are fixed.
- Imported some of the 0.2.5 vehicle surfing code.
- Added command /fpslimit to adjust the frame rate limiter. Valid /fpslimit values are 20-100.
Download Client: https://downloads.sa-mp.cc/client/0.2.X/
Download Server: https://downloads.sa-mp.cc/server/0.2.X/